swim with us
Voted the North Shore’s best water park by readers of North Shore Magazine, at Splash Landings, you can do so much! Splash Landings is open year round and offers an extensive program of swimming lessons for all ages through our Starfish Swim School. No matter what the season, there’s always plenty of water fun at the Glenview Park District’s four-pool indoor aquatic centers.
Splash Landings features:
- A Family Changing Room
- An Aqua Shop which sells goggles and swim diapers
The Glenview Park District offers a nationally-recognized swim instruction curriculum developed by the Starfish Aquatics Institute. This includes a variety of group swim lessons for children ages 3 months and up. Benchmarks are established at each stage in the program to teach swimming and safety skills. Register your child for the program that corresponds with his or her age.
Our experienced instructors will customize their teaching styles to meet your swim lesson needs. All private lessons are 30 minutes long. Our swim instructors’ availabilities and biographies are listed online for you to book at your convenience. Swim instructors will wear masks in the water during the swim lesson and disinfect equipment before and after each lesson.
admission and fees
To access Splash Landings, you are required to have one of the following memberships or pay the entrance fee ($7/resident; $12/nonresident):
- 4 Star or 5 Star Aquatic Membership
Park Center Health and Fitness Membership
Splash Landings Punch Card
(Children 23 months and under are free)
|Resident Fees||Nonresident Fees|
splash landing punch cards
We’re happy to bring back Splash Landing Punch Cards which offer you the chance to swim at a great value! If you plan to visit Splash Landings several times, a punch card is the way to go!
• Punch Cards may be used to access Splash Landings during Lap Swim, Warm Water Therapy and Public Swim.
• Punch Cards are only valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
• Punch Cards are sold to the individual. This pass cannot be shared or transferred to another individual.
• When visiting Splash Landings, you will swipe in with your membership ID card to gain access. If you do not have a card, please request one from the Splash Landings Desk.
• Refunds will only be accepted if requested within 30 days of purchase, and must be due to a medical condition (proof required).
• There will be no extension or refund provided for unused visits after the expiration date.
• If you have used all of your visits, you may purchase another punch card or pay the daily rate to gain access. To find out how many visits you have remaining, please ask the cashier at Splash Landings.
• Please do not enter the pool without checking in with staff. If someone is not behind the desk, please wait until staff return before entering.
If you purchased a Fitness membership and are interested in obtaining a Splash Landings Punch Card instead, please contact Sara Koman at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 224-521-2606.
Punch cards can be purchased at the Park Center Front Desk, Splash Landings Indoor Pool, or at the link above the daily admission rates.
|# of Visits||Resident Rates||Nonresident Rates|
public swim (activity pool and water slide)
During Public Swim, swimmers will be able to use the activity pool, water slide and up to 2 lanes of the lap pool.
- To use the water slide, the child must be at least 42 inches.
- Children under the age of 9 must be supervised by a person 16 years or older. This patron must be in the water an arm’s length away from the child at all times.
- Children who are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper or tightly fitted rubber pants in the pool under their swim suit
- A lined bathing suit is required for all patrons (both child and adult) while in the water
Public swim is offered during the following times:
- Tuesday from 5pm-7pm
- Friday from 4pm-8pm
- Saturday from 1pm-4pm
- Only persons 13 years of age and older with valid ID may use the lap lanes during any lap swimming times. Those individuals under the age of 13 who wish to use lap lanes must notify a manager and pass a fitness-based swim test.
- When available, lane markers may be placed at the end of each lane. For users’ safety, swimmers must join the lane that applies to their ability and speed.
- Continuous, circle swimming must take place in designated lap swim lanes that have multiple swimmers.
- Kickboards, pull-buoys, flippers, and plastic facemasks may be used in these lanes only.
- Instruction may not be given in lap lanes during lap swimming times.
- Lifeguards on duty have the authority to enforce rules, move swimmers into correct lanes based on swimming speeds, and to implement circle swimming.
- Designated lap lanes are for lap swimming only. Lap swimmers are asked to circle swim in the appropriate lane based on their ability.
***warm water therapy swim
Northshore University Health System has exclusive use of the Warm Water Therapy pool during times not listed. Patron’s under the age of 18 may use the warm water therapy pool only if (1) they are part of a therapy session with a specialized NorthShore or NSSRA instructor; or (2) registered with the Aquatic Department by submitting a doctor’s note ordering therapy, submitted a completed WWT pool minor exemption form and is accompanied by an approved adult with proof of therapeutic certification or guardianship.
Warm Water Therapy is open to the public during the following times:
Monday from 6 to 7am, 12:30-1:30pm, 4-8pm
Tuesday from 6 to 8am, 5-7pm
Wednesday from 6 to 7am, 12:30-1:30pm, 4-7pm
Thursday from 6-8am, 5-8pm
Friday from 6 to 7am, 12:30-1:30pm, 4-8pm
Saturday from 7am-4pm
Sunday from 8am-1pm
pool parties and group rentals
Book a pool party for birthdays, graduations, family reunions, company outings, and more. Reach out to email@example.com to book a rental!learn more