We offer public or private parties to meet your needs. Please review all the information below and if you are ready to book your party, click the links below to reserve your pool party online.
Book a Pool Party at Flick Pool
Book a Pool Party at Roosevelt Pool
If interested in learning more or have questions, call Kara Graber at 224-521-2584 or the Birthday Party Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least two-three weeks prior to your preferred date.
Please note: Payment in full is required at the time of reservation.
Outdoor Public Pool Parties
$350 Resident/$400 Non-Resident
- Two hours in a reserved party area for your meal and birthday cake (near concessions at Roosevelt Pool and a shaded outdoor area under our giant party umbrellas at Flick).
- Party staff to greet you and your guests and ensure that everything runs smoothly while you are in the reserved party area.
- Party hosts may provide their own cake. The option to bring in your own beverages and food. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- All birthday parties and personal private pool rentals must have at least one adult supervisor (16 years or older) in the water, in a swimsuit for every five children under the age of 9, and at least one adult supervisor for every ten children above the age of 9. As your guests arrive at the facility, staff will keep track of how many guests enter for your party.
Outdoor Pool Private Parties
$450 Resident/$550 Non-Resident
- Exclusive use of the facility including spacious eating areas, lawns and water features including slides, diving platforms, and water playgrounds (Does not include Tot Pool at Flick)
- Facility manager and lifeguards on duty to ensure a safe environment.
- Staff will greet you and your guests and ensure that everything runs smoothly during your rental
- The option to bring in your own beverages and food. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
Pool parties and rentals require adult supervision ratios as follows:
- Children ages 6 and under = 1 adult : 5 children
- Children ages 6 and up = 1 adult : 10 children
- Group leader to participant ratios are enforced at all times. Failure to provide adequate supervision and comply with pool rules may result in loss of pool use privileges for that day.
Tests are free and administered onsite by pool staff. Each facility has designated swim areas for proficient swimmers as well as weaker and non-swimmers. Participants who do not successfully complete the assessment will be limited to certain areas and must wear a wristband and fitted lifejacket when they are in or by the pool. Coast Guard approved life jackets in a variety of sizes are available at each facility for patron use. Please note that parties are limited to 50 participants based on COVID restrictions.