three great options
indoor pool parties
Rain, snow or shine! Join us at Splash Landings for an indoor pool party for 30-60 guests. Get access to the pool and a private party room!
public outdoor pool party
Want to host your party at one of our outdoor aquatic centers, but don’t want to rent out the whole facility? Book a public party while the pool is open to visitors.
private outdoor pool parties
Go all in and rent the whole facility for your outdoor pool party! Make memories that will last a lifetime.
indoor pool parties
All Splash Landings parties are two hours long: one hour in the pool and then 15 minutes to get the party out of the water and change clothes before spending the final 45 minutes in our party room where party leaders, tables and chairs are provided.
During your pool party, your guests will have access to swim in up to 2 lanes of the Lap Pool and the full Activity Pool which includes a water slide and water features. Lifeguards and a pool manager will be on duty during your pool visit. Lifejackets will be available on a first come, first serve basis in a variety of sizes.
Parties can take be booked on Saturday from 1 pm-4 pm.
To book a Splash Landings party, please contact 847-486-5371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
$400 resident / $500 nonresident for up to 30 guests. $50 for an additional people (up to 60 people).
public outdoor pool parties
Get unlimited swimming during public swim hours and one hour in the party rental area for food and gifts (Indoors at Roosevelt Pool and a shaded outdoor area under our giant party umbrellas at Flick—food before swimming). One of our staff members will greet guests, wristband guests, clean up, and generally assist the party host. Party parents may come 15 minutes before the party time beings for setup. The safety video will be shown within 10 minutes of the party starting.
You have three options for party packages. You will select whichever one best fits your anticipated guest list.
|Maximum Number of Guests||Fee (R/NR)|
|Up to 30 Guests||$350/400|
|Up to 40 Guests||$470/$640|
|Up to 50 Guests||$600/$800|
As your guests arrive at the facility, staff will keep track of how many guests enter for your party. Guests with Aquatic Memberships are included in the count. No refunds will be given if the number of maximums is not met. If a party exceeds the maximum number of guests, the host will be charged a flat rate of $11.75/person for resident and $16.00 for nonresident guests.
Parties will have the option to purchase a food package of 16-inch cheese pizzas depending on the party size and beverage of each guest. Each 16-inch pizza will be charged at a rate of $25 (serves roughly 4-5 adults). Number of pizzas must be confirmed and paid at least 7 days in advance.
Parties may provide their own food for their party as long as it stays in the designated area. In order to provide their own food, parties pay a $75 outside food surcharge. This should be paid in advance.
No alcoholic beverages allowed. Party host provides their own party cake. We will not be able to refrigerate your cake during the party.
private outdoor pool parties
Private Pool Parties are available at Roosevelt Pool from 7pm-9pm and Flick Pool from 8pm-10pm.
- Receive exclusive use of the facility including spacious eating areas, lawns and water features including slides, diving platforms, and water playgrounds (Does not include Tot Pool at Flick).
- Facility manager and lifeguards will be on duty to ensure a safe environment.
- Staff will greet you and your guests and ensure that everything runs smoothly during your rental
- Get the option to bring in your own beverages and food. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
Private Parties ($700/$800) from June 10-August 7
No bookings on the following dates: July 4, July 20-23 and August 3-6
the fine print
All pool rules apply during the party. A review of the rules will provided in the beginning of your party. Below highlights a few specific rules that you should be aware of prior to booking the party.
- All birthday parties and personal private aquatic center rentals must have at least one adult supervisor (16 years or older) in the water, in a swimsuit for every five children under the age of 9, and at least one adult supervisor for every ten children above the age of 9. These adults are seen as designated child watchers, and should be in the water with the children at all times in a full swimsuit.
- All children under the age of 9 or in a lifejacket must be within an arm’s length of an adult (16 years or older) at all times.
- Floatation devices must be US Coast Guard approved, and children must be accompanied by an adult (at least 16 years of age) while wearing them. This adult must be in a bathing suit, in the water and within an arm’s length of the child at all times.
- Balls, inner tubes, noodles, rafts, water rings, mermaid tales, goggles with face masks, toys, foam noodles or inflatable rings will not be allowed in the pool.
- Guests must be 42 inches in height to ride the waterslide at Splash. Parents are prohibited from catching children at the bottom of the slide. Lifejackets are not allowed to be worn while riding.
- All guests must be in proper swimsuit attire (including supervising adults) and bring their own towels.
- If the pool does not open the day of your party due to inclement weather, we will try to reschedule the party. If no dates work, then you will receive a full refund.
- If your party starts and we are more than 1 hour through the party and the pool has to close, there is nothing we can do.
- If you have questions on if the pool is opening the day of your party due to possible bad weather, please call the facility.