Catherine W. Crowley Park
Catherine W. Crowley Park fieldhouse rental
Flower-lined fieldhouse featuring a large kitchen island, restrooms, and sizable windows that provide excellent lighting. 30 maximum capacity.view rental options
Catherine W. Crowley Park has more than 10 acres of space for baseball, basketball, bocce, tennis, pickleball, or your next get together. Parking for 21 cars, playground accomodations for up to 50 people, and a fully functional fieldhouse available for rent, Crowley Park is a gem in south central Glenview.
Huber Lane Park is a 10.5 acre park acquired in in 1950, one of four parks paid for out of proceeds of a 1950 bond issue of $175,000. On July 5 2003, the park was renamed Catherine W. Crowley Park on July 5, 2003 in honor of the District’s first female commissioner who served on the park board for 30 years. A field house was built in this park in 1954.
Capital improvements made at this park in 1958 were paid for with a portion of proceeds from a 1958 bond issue of $450,000.
Playground renovations were made to this park in 2000 as part of the park district’s capital replacement program.
In September 2005, the field house at Crowley Park burned down.
A new field house and playground were dedicated at Crowley Park on June 28, 2008. This field house was the first modular (pre-fabricated) field house erected by the park district and was partially funded by a $162,000 OSLAD grant.
Flower-lined fieldhouse that can accommodate up to 30 people. The venue features a large kitchen island, restrooms, and sizable windows that provide excellent lighting. Not to mention parking for 21 cars onsite.
There are two tennis courts available for use. These are not lighted facilities.
There is one basketball court for use. This is not a lighted facility.
Bocce ball area surrounded by playgrounds and benches for spectators.
Open field area features shaded grill and picnic tables in front of the baseball field.
There are two pickleball courts.
0.5 miles of walking paths available at Crowley Park.
The maximum capacity for this picnic area is 50 people