cunliff park fieldhouse rental
Rustic-style fieldhouse, with plenty of space and modern fixtures. Fireplace, open space for tables and chairs, full kitchen with plenty of counter space make this a great venue to host your next party or event for 30 people.view rental options
Rustic-style fieldhouse, with plenty of space and modern fixtures. Fireplace, open space for tables and chairs, full kitchen with plenty of counter space make this a great venue to host your next party or event. Maximum capacity 30.
Modern playground for the little ones to run around and play. Sand area for digging and creating sand castles.
There are four tennis courts available for use.
There is one basketball court available for use.
Baseball diamond with large, open grassy area.
Dog walking is permitted and welcomed at Cunliff Park. Dogs must be on leashes.
The maximum capacity for this picnic area is 50 people.
Cunliff Park in south eastern Glenview, makes for the perfect place to spend a summer day. With a playground for the little ones, as well as basketball courts, tennis courts, and a baseball diamond for the older kids, this park boasts a full suite of amenities geared toward people of all ages.
Harold S. Cunliff Park is a 10 acre park named after an early park district commissioner. Acquired in in 1950, it is one of four parks paid for out of proceeds of a 1950 bond issue of $175,000. A field house was built in this park in 1953.
Capital improvements made at this park in 1958 were paid for with a portion of proceeds from a 1958 bond issue of $450,000.
In 1970, a general obligation bond issue of $214,000 was passed, a portion of which was used to pay for general security lighting of Cunliff Park.
In 1971, another general obligation bond issue of $140,000 was approved. A portion of these funds were used to add tennis courts to Cunliff Park.
In December 1975, the voters of the district approved a general obligation bond issue in the amount of $450,000. Projects financed by this bond included the construction of two additional tennis courts at Cunliff Park.
Cunliff Park was also renovated in 1994 and 2004 as part of the park district’s capital replacement program.
In 2014-15, the park district undertook a joint project with the Village of Glenview to install a pumping station and generator at Cunliff Park to help storm water management in surrounding neighborhoods along with other park renovations. The cost of this project was $10.0 million, most of which was funded through the Village in exchange for the right to use the park property for its flood control infrastructure.