Glenview, IL 60026
book a tee time
book a tee time
The Glenview Park Golf Club is an 18-hole golf course with acres of rolling hills, trees, and gardens that create stunning visual backdrops and define the character of the course. This public course offers all the amenities of a private club, including state-of-art equipment, pro shop, manicured greens, and challenging holes.
Our beautifully landscaped course is made of the finest greens for golfers of every skill set. Each year, the course is continually upgraded and enhanced to meet the needs of every golfer.
- 6,113 yards
- Par 70 Course
- Three bent grass tee boxes at every hole
- Featuring Coarse Italian’s signature Italian-inspired dishes and incredible cuisine
Dependent upon weather, the golf season begins in mid-March and ends mid-November. Dates are subject to change as seasonal conditions occur. Operating hours for the course and clubhouse when the course is open are dawn to dusk, seven days a week.
The Glenview Park Golf Club Golf Shop is one of the most popular golf shops in the northern Chicago suburbs featuring a wide variety of popular brand merchandise to suit all your golfing needs. We carry merchandise from FootJoy, Greg Norman, Adidas, Antigua, and Glove It.
Push carts are a great way to travel the course. We carry a complete line from Sun Mountain including “accessories” to fully equip your non-motorized golf cart. Competitive pricing, personal attention and weekly specials provide additional value. Gift Cards are also available for purchase. Special orders are always welcome!
Golf Shop Hours (when course is open): 6 am-dusk
The Golf Shop provides a complete club repair service provided by professional club makers with knowledge and expertise in their trade. Services offered include re-gripping, re-shafting, shortening, or lengthening of shafts, and replacing ferrules and inserts. Repairs are reasonably priced and are usually less expensive than the cost of a new club. Original manufacturer repairs are available. All work is performed on site.
For the protection of our golfers, the Glenview Park Golf Club is equipped with Strike Guard Lightning Detection System.
- Course Age Requirements: A youth golfer must be 8 years of age to play Glenview Park Golf Club. All children 11 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult or pass a playability test.
- All individuals must exhibit appropriate behavior at all times. Please show respect for all participants, spectators, staff members, volunteers and the Park District property.
- Golfers and individuals are to demonstrate self-control and appropriate conduct at all times, as well as refrain from the use of foul or abusive language or making inappropriate or offensive comments.
- The Glenview Park District reserves the right to restrict, suspend, expel or deny access or participation in any program event or facility to any person whose behavior materially interferes with or disrupts the quality of those offerings, the enjoyment of them by other participants, or the ability of staff to conduct or manage the activities or facility.
Dine at Coarse Italian
Coarse Italian prides itself on its incredible cuisine and Italian-inspired dishes. With plenty of seating, a full bar, and exciting menu, Coarse Italian has everything to make your experience memorable. Visit after your round or come to dine without swinging a club! Open for lunch and dinner.see more
lessons, hole in one club and leagues
golf lessons at GPGC
Improve the technique in your swing or putting and develop a sound golf strategy with our Head Golf Professional.learn more
leagues and clubs
The Glenview Park Golf Club offers several leagues and clubs for people looking to get involved with other golfers.more about leagues