Manor Park

Manor Park

address

200 Lincoln St.
Glenview, IL 60025

phone

847 724 5670

contact hours

Park hours are from dawn to dusk, unless posted otherwise.

Manor Park fieldhouse rental

Manor Park offers a beautiful fieldhouse to accommodate up to 30 people for your next event.

view rental options

amenities

One full-size basketball court.

.2 mile walking path around Manor Park.

Dogs on leashes are permitted.

Fieldhouse can accommodate up to 30 people.

Picnic area for up to 30 people.

Located in South Glenview, Manor Park serves as the center of the Park Manor neighborhood and several houses back up to the park.

In 1944, Horowitz Brothers, developer of the Park Manor subdivision donated 3 acres to the park district for use as a neighborhood park. Horowitz Brothers also contributed $6,000 toward the park’s development.

The Manor Park field house was built in 1954.

1958 capital improvements to Manor Park were paid for with a portion of a $450,000 bond issue passed in 1958.

In 1970, general security lighting was added to Manor Park, paid for with a portion of the proceeds of a $214,000 general obligation bond issue.

In 1992 and 2002, the playground at Manor Park was renovated as part of the park district’s capital replacement program.

In 2012, field house renovations at Manor Park included new kitchen equipment, flooring, cabinets and paneling, energy-efficient lighting, insulation, bathroom fixtures.