Cole Park Fieldhouse Rentals
Cole park features a rustic fieldhouse with modern fixtures, available to rent and can accommodate up to 30 people for your next event.view rental options
Available for rent, maximum capacity 30 people. With restrooms, an open kitchen space with a vast amount of counter space and a rustic vibe, Cole Park is a great venue to rent for your next party or gathering.
One full-size, outdoor volleyball court.
Modern playground area behind the fieldhouse, with space to accommodate up to 50 people.
Four tennis courts available for use in nice and shaded wooded area.
One full-size basketball court.
Large open grass space for assorted games and activities.
Dog walking is permitted and welcomed at Cole Park. Dogs must be on leashes.
Quiet shaded picnic area for up to 50 people behind the fieldhouse makes for a perfect spot to enjoy lunch in the warmer months.
Situated just behind the Glenview Tennis Club, Cole Park offers a nice retreat for park visitors to relax and play. There is something for everyone at Cole Park!
Louis S. Cole Park is an 8 acre park named after one of the original park district commissioners. Acquired in in 1950, it is one of four parks paid for out of proceeds of a 1950 bond issue of $175,000. A field house was built in this park in 1956.
Capital improvements made at this park in 1958 were paid for with a portion of proceeds from a 1958 bond issue of $450,000.
In 1970, a general obligation bond issue of $214,000 was passed, a portion of which was used to pay for general security lighting of Cole Park.
In 1971, another general obligation bond issue of $140,000 was approved. A portion of these funds were used to add tennis courts to Cole Park.
In December 1975, the voters of the district approved a general obligation bond issue in the amount of $450,000. Projects financed by this bond included the construction of two additional tennis courts at Cole Park.
Cole Park was also renovated in 1994 and 2004 as part of the park district’s capital replacement program.