Freestyle Step-By-Step How to Register link (photo guided step-by-step)
How to Register for Freestyle Sessions:
- Click the links in our Freestyle Registration & Schedule tab
- Navigate to the month you are looking for
- Select the appropriate freestyle or low freestyle sessions you would like to purchase by selecting the session inside the calendar date box. To see all the sessions, you may need to select the “+” sign to expand. After selecting each session, it will appear in a green box in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Once you’ve selected all of your sessions, click the “Add to Cart” button.
You will then be taken to a screen to log in to your household. Utilize your household number and last name in all caps. You will then be able to continue to complete your transaction by selecting the skater’s name and proceeding to checkout.
Once you complete the checkout process, you’ll be sent a pdf receipt of your completed transaction.
Refunds and transfers are permitted on unfilled freestyle sessions for health, scheduling, etc. with 24 hours’ notice.
Please send a Freestyle cancellation request email to GCICfrontdesk@glenviewparks.org with:
- The skater’s name
- The originally scheduled sessions (dates + times)
- If you prefer a punch card, refund, or that the existing sessions be transferred to another date/time (list dates/times).
Please note that cancellation requests submitted outside of business hours will be subject to processing during the next scheduled business day (Mon-Fri 8:30a-5p). Refunds may take up to two weeks for processing.
Punch cards are available for purchase at our front desk in increments of 10 ($70) and 20 ($140) freestyle sessions. Punch cards can be used for walk-on ice as availability permits.
If a skater wishes to use their punch card, they will let the front desk staff know upon check-in (prior to taking the ice) that they are using their punch card for payment. Punch cards are kept at the front desk.
Please review these guidelines carefully before skating on freestyle sessions. All skaters are required to read, sign, and return this document to our front desk prior to skating on a freestyle session.
Ice Etiquette and Waiver Form
All guest coaches must have these forms on file, along with a valid certificate of insurance for the 2023-2024 season before coaching any freestyle sessions. Print/scan and email to GCICfrontdesk@glenviewparsk.org or drop off at the front desk attention to Demi Cruz.
Guest Coach Code of Conduct & Contract