decorate a tree
We’re looking for community groups, small businesses or even a bunch of neighbors to sponsor and decorate a holiday tree for this great cause. It’s a great way to show off your ho-ho-holiday spirit.
Two entry fee options
- $100, provide your own tree; or
- $200, purchase a 6’ tree with stand from Historic Wagner Farm
All you need to do is get creative with your holiday tree décor and theme. A household ID# is required for registration.
Once you have registered, you will be sent a detailed information packet. Tree set up and decorating is either Friday Dec. 3, 4-8 pm or Saturday Dec. 4, 9-3:30 pm.Reserve Your Tree
purchase event tickets
Cue the festive music and twinkling lights for what is sure to become your new favorite holiday tradition!
- Stroll through the enchanted forest and vote for your favorite tree.
- Enjoy live entertainment, carolers, children’s crafts and fun holiday activities.
- Santa Claus will be there too and available for pictures!
- Shop at our Merry Holiday Market featuring a variety of gift items priced under $5.
- Visit the North Pole Post Office and write a letter to Santa Claus.
- Plus many more surprises await.
To keep everyone safe and allow for proper social distancing, please select an admission time when purchasing tickets. Time slots are available every 30 minutes and you may stay for the entire event ending at 8:30 p.m.purchase tickets