Softball, basketball, football or figure skating, instructional programs or leagues, the Glenview Park District offers sports opportunities for every age.
The following league sports and instructional programs are operated by the park district throughout the year:
- Flag Football
- Girls’ Softball
- Martial Arts
- Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Inline Skating
- Figure Skating
- Table Tennis
To learn more about youth and adult sports opportunities offered by the park district each season, click on Adult Sports Programs, Adult Sports Leagues, Youth Sports Programs, or Youth Sports Leagues.
In addition to park district-operated adult and youth sports programs, we also work closely with a number of independent organizations to offer as wide a range of team sports as possible to our community. These include:
- Baseball – Glenview Youth Baseball
- Soccer – American Youth Soccer Association and Glenview Soccer Club
- Girls’ Fastpitch Softball – Glenview Titans Fastpitch Association
- Football – Glenvew Junior Titans Football
- Synchronized Skating – Glenview Blades Organization
- Hockey (Travel League) – Glenview Stars Travel Hockey
For more information on these programs, click on Community Sports Organizations or on the name of the appropriate independent organization.
The Glenview Park District is a participant in the Character Counts program, a project of the Josephson Institute of Ethics. This program fosters community education in the six pillars of character: Trustworthiness, Respect for Others, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship. For more information, go to CharacterCounts.com.