Reservations are an added option at Flick Park, but are not required – if a court is not reserved, the court will be available for open play.
You can make and cancel reservations using the CourtReserve app from your smartphone, or from a desktop computer. To make a reservation, you must first create an account. To use your phone, download the CourtReserve app from your app store. When you open the app, search for “Glenview Park District Pickleball” to begin your account set up. To use your computer, click here.
Reservations are limited to 1 hour per person, per day. Reservations can be made up until four hours before the start of a timeslot. Pickleball players/groups may not reserve consecutive blocks of time without prior written consent of Park District staff. Reservations are free for Glenview Park District residents and Park Center Health and Fitness Members. Nonresidents who are not Park Center Health and fitness Members will be charged a fee of $18 per hour.
- Residents – reservations can be made 7 days in advance
- Park Center Health and Fitness Members – reservations can be made 6 days in advance
- Nonresidents who are not Fitness Members – reservations can be made 24 hours in advance
To Set Up Your Account:
- Click “Create Account”
- Complete required fields
- A Glenview Park District staff member will assign resident or membership status, if applicable, within 1-2 business days
- You will receive an email notification after your account is approved, and account becomes active
How to Reserve an Open Court Time:
- Click “Book a Court”
- App: slide the screen left to right to view dates and times available for selection; Desktop: choose date by using the arrows (top left), or by clicking the date at the top-left portion of the page
- Available timeframes will show the word “reserve,” select an open timeframe to create a reservation, then click “Save” at the bottom of the screen to confirm the reservation
- You will receive an email confirmation
How to Cancel a Reservation:
- App: select the menu icon at the bottom-right portion of your screen; Desktop: click on the menu icon at the top-right portion of your screen a web browser (three lines)
- Find date & time of upcoming reservation you wish to cancel, click “Details” button on the right
- Click red “Cancel Reservation” button on the reservation details screen
- Click “Cancel Reservation” on the next page to confirm the cancellation
The park district has 21 outdoor pickleball courts, 10 of which are dedicated courts and 11 dual-lined tennis/pickleball courts.
The park district also has 7 indoor courts at Park Center – 6 within the main gym and 1 within the mini gym. Courts are available for rental and fees can be found here. Park Center also has open gym times, published information can be found here.
Indoor courts are set up in the Park Center main gym during designated pickleball open gym time for a nominal fee for anyone to drop in during designated hours and try out this great sport. Beginners are welcome! New open gym hours are posted each month here.
Indoor pickleball court reservations can be made at Park Center for year-round play. To rent a court, call the Vicki Parsons at (224) 521-2565. Fees and more information can be found here.
Did you know, the Glenview Park District is designated as an official club for USA Pickleball, the national governing body for the sport of pickleball in the US and provides players with official rules, tournaments, rankings & more? It’s true! If you’re interested in signing up for a beginners league or tournament, visit our programs page and use the category filter on the left-hand menu to filter programs by “pickleball” to view all current offerings.