Join the Fun in Summer 2013!
Glenview Park District camps are the only place to be in the summer of 2013! Fun activities, fantastic trips, artistic adventures, action-packed sports, team building games, nature exploration and swimming will foster friendships and memories your child will treasure for years to come. Watch this website (and your mailbox on January 12 if you are a resident) for full details on the awesome experiences that await your child.
- Classic summer camps from Bunny Club to G-Crew, and specialty camps from arts and technology to sports clinics.
- Special interest camps at Wagner Farm, The Grove, Glenview Tennis Club, Glenview Ice Center and both golf courses.
- Camps that offer flexible schedules and a choice of activities.
- Science & Engineering Camps at Glenbrook South High School that let your child discover science as a fun, creative way to learn about the world.
- Before and After Camp Care available for several camps at one convenient drop off/pick up location that includes transportation.
- Reduced Early Bird fees for most camps if you register before March 1.
With dozens of programs to choose from, your child will have lots of fun deciding which of our camps to try. Check out these new offerings:
- CIT (Counselor-in-Training), where 14-15 year olds can undergo training in the spring for summer placement as a Counselor-in Training at one of the park district’s many summer programs.
- New Dance Camps for grades kindergarten through high school
- Junior Poms Camp where girls in grades 2-7 can begin honing the skills they’ll need to try out for the Glenbrook South Pom Squad when they get to high school
Camp Lunch Delivery Service for Select Camps
Kiddos Catering, Inc. has been contracted to provide a lunch delivery service option to the following camps:
- Adventure Day Camp
- Camp Wilderness (all three locations)
- Sun Troopers
- Fun Quest
Food choices are available from restaurants such as Subway, Go Roma, Viccinos and Little Louies. Lunches are delivered directly to your child’s camp location.
Ordering lunches will be done online and begins May 14, 2013. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Glenview Park District will hold a 2013 Summer Camp Open House on Mon., Jan. 21, 10 am-1 pm at in the Main Gym at Park Center featuring activities for the whole family:
- Fun activities
Our camp staff will be on hand to tell you about the wide variety of camps we offer and answer any questions you may have. You can also register to win a free camp registration or free outdoor pool pass.
2013 Summer Camps and Clinics
Early Childhood Camps (for ages 2-6) Learn more…
Flex Camps (for age 4-grade 4) Learn more…
Nature & History Camps (for age 4-grade 7) Learn more…
Arts & Technology Camps (for age 5-grade 7) Learn more…
GBS Science Camps (for grades K-7) Learn more…
All Time Favorites (for grades K-7) Learn more…
Tennis & Golf Camps (for ages 5-17) Learn more…