November 6-9 & 13-16, 2014
Browse through the charming historic homes and buildings of The Grove National Historic Landmark, choosing your gifts from a magnificent selection of American handmade items by more than 50 juried artisans:
- Holiday crafts
- Distinctive gifts and home accessories
- Unique seasonal decorations for Christmas, Hanukkah and Fall
- Personalized items
- Baked goods, gourmet foods and more!
Bring your friends to experience the seasonal charm of the:
- Holiday House (Kennicott Historic Home)
- Grannie’s Cottage (Redfield Estate)
- Artisan Lodge (Carriage House)
- Snowflake Chalet
- Mistletoe Cabin
Pause for a snack or meal at the Sugar Plum Cafe (Program Barn), an onsite restaurant offering lunch, dinner and refreshments from Catered by Design during the event.
- Free parking
- Visa/Mastercard/Discover accepted
- ADA accessible restrooms
- Handicap parking and paths
- Most buildings accessible
- No strollers inside buildings please
Now in its 29th year, The Grove Arts & Craft Faire is jointly sponsored by The Grove Heritage Association and The Glenview Park District. The event supports efforts to preserve and protect The Grove, a 136 acre nature and historic site which offers visitors a meaningful educational and recreational experience. Visit www.thegroveglenview.org for more details about The Grove.