November 7-10 & 14-17, 2013
Start your holiday shopping at the most fabulous arts and craft fair in Chicagoland!
Browse through the charming historic homes and buildings of The Grove National Historic Landmark, choosing your gifts from a magnificent selection of American handmade items by more than 50 juried artisans:
- Holiday crafts
- Distinctive gifts and home accessories
- Unique seasonal decorations for Christmas, Hanukkah and Fall
- Personalized items
- Baked goods, gourmet foods and more!
Bring your friends to experience the seasonal charm of the:
- Holiday House (Kennicott Historic Home)
- Grannie’s Cottage (Redfield Estate)
- Santa’s Workshop (Carriage House)
- Snowflake Chalet
- Mistletoe Cabin
Pause for a snack or meal at the Sugar Plum Cafe (Program Barn), an onsite restaurant offering lunch and dinner options and refreshments during the event.
Stock up on delicious home-baked goodies and gourmet items at the Gingerbread House (Interpretive Center).
- Free parking
- Visa/Mastercard/Discover accepted
- ADA accessible restrooms
- Handicap parking and paths
- Most buildings accessible
- No strollers inside buildings please
Now in its 28th year, The Grove Arts & Craft Faire is jointly sponsored by The Grove Heritage Association and The Glenview Park District. The event supports efforts to preserve and protect The Grove, a 136 acre nature and historic site which offers visitors a meaningful educational and recreational experience. Visit www.thegroveglenview.org for more details about The Grove.